Welcome to kindergarten!
We are excited to welcome you to Fridley Public Schools! Both Hayes and Stevenson Elementary Schools are authorized International Baccalaureate (IB) World Schools. Our students begin their educational journey into the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (IB PYP), a holistic, transdisciplinary framework that develops the whole child, focusing on intercultural understanding, taking action, and real-world contexts. Click here to learn more about PYP at Fridley Public Schools.
Click here to begin registration! Please note: To complete the registration process, you will need to submit the required documents (listed below) to the Enrollment Office.
Register in person at the Enrollment Office located in the Fridley Community Center
Visit the Enrollment Office at 6085 7th Street NE, Fridley, 55432. Staff will assist you in completing the online registration. To complete the registration process, you will need to submit the required documents.
The following documents are required to complete registration. Please be sure to have these documents with you when registering:
- Proof of address (driver’s license, utility bill, rental/purchase agreement) OR Open Enrollment Form
- Preschool screening documents if screened outside our district
- Up-to-date immunization records
- Child’s original birth certificate
Note: Copies will be made of each document and originals returned to you.
How to Submit Required Documents
- Enrollment Office Fax Number: 763-502-5082
- Mail to: Attn: Lori O'Dowd, Enrollment Coordinator
Fridley Community Center, 6085 7th Street NE, Fridley 55432
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or Submit In Person: Fridley Community Center, 6085 7th Street NE, Fridley 55432
Please feel free to contact Lori O'Dowd, Enrollment Coordinator, with questions at 763-502-5081.
District Enrollment Office
Fridley Community Center
6085 7th Street NE
Fridley, MN 55432
Have you scheduled your child's Early Childhood Screening?
Early Childhood Screening is an early look at how your child is growing and developing. Minnesota law requires every child to participate in an Early Childhood Screening prior to entry into public school. Click here to learn more