Welcome to Stevenson Elementary and thank you for your interest in volunteering!
Please note: Due to the health and safety requirements of social distancing, we do not have volunteer opportunities at this time. Please check back regularly as we will be updating this information should there be changes.
We sincerely appreciate all of the things our volunteers do to help us and the importance of their participation in our schools cannot be understated. For the safety of all of our students, all volunteers must have an approved background check and complete a volunteer packet reviewing important school policies volunteers must follow. The process is entirely online. We hope you will consider making a contribution to our schools by sharing your time with us.
Volunteer Approval Process:
- Click here to view the current volunteer opportunities: https://www.applitrack.com/fridley/onlineapp/
- Click on Volunteer on the left and then the Apply button on the right.
- You will need to create an Applitrack account with a username and password. Once you have an account set up a short 2-page application will open. Please complete the application and electronically sign it.
- Next, you will receive an email to the account you used in your application, inviting you to complete a background check with Trusted Employees. There is no fee for this background check and all responses are kept confidential.
- Once your background check has cleared, you will receive an email letting you know you are approved to volunteer.
Building secretaries will have access to information on who has been approved to volunteer. If you have questions about this volunteer screening process, please contact Kris Carlston, Human Resources Coordinator at 763-502-5003 or Kristine.firstname.lastname@example.org.